The CIDAN K15 automated metal folding machine is easy to program, fast to run, and folds flawlessly. Built in a sturdy, all-welded construction with cast iron legs, the K15 metal folder is made for continuous running under the most demanding conditions. If you’re looking for a reliable machine adapted for folding all types of thinner materials, look no further than the K15.
The eccentric is finely-tuned to minimize wear and maximize the transfer of momentum. This results in best-possible clamping pressure and eliminates lag time in the process – saving power, time, and money.
- Crowning adjustment as standard always gives the perfect folding result
- Two folding beam rails with width 7/10 mm and 20 mm as standard
- Fast, reliable, and user-friendly
- Choose between two control systems, EasyLink or ProLink X, both with plenty of features
- Multiple backgauge stops for both small and large parts across the bending length of the machine